Aqua hygiene specializes in providing solutions for commercial water filtration and industrial water filtration, water purification solutions, pure water specialist, and much more for your commercial and industrial needs. From our standard reverse osmosis systems to our custom-designed premium reverse osmosis systems, we provide our customers with more and better membrane solutions than anyone. We provide membrane solutions for any type of water; however, the reverse osmosis system is only part of the solution.
- REVERSE OSMOSIS: We provide membrane solutions for any type of water.
- DEIONIZATION: Removes nearly all ions from your water, including iron, sodium, sulfates, and copper.
- ULTRAVIOLET DISINFECTION SYSTEMS: It’s a highly effective way to destroy “microorganisms” in the water.
- COMMERCIAL WATER SOFTENERS:
Showing all 3 results
Dupont Filmtec BW30-400 Commercial Reverse Osmosis Membrane
DOW FILMTEC BW30-400 Membrane elements are the product of choice when high-quality permeates are required. BW30-400 is a DOW FILMTEC™ Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) 8” Element, which can separate salts from water. Previously known as BW30 8040, the BW30 400 is produced with an automated fabrication process that ensures precision, consistency, and reliability.
- Decades of proven performance
- Delivers high-quality permeate water while minimizing CAPEX
- Offers the most effective cleaning performance, robustness, and durability due to its widest cleaning pH range (1 – 13) tolerance and the support of Dow technical representative’s high rejection gives good water quality;
- Filmtec performance and quality
The element with the best combination of productivity and salt rejection available. When high-performance counts, CPA membranes from Hydranautics set the standard for RO membrane elements. CPA membranes provide the highest salt rejection rates available – every element on every order for every customer.
Hydranautics’ 8040 CPA3 RO Membrane is a composite polyamide membrane element designed to offer high rejection of various contaminants that may be present in water. It can act as pretreatment to reverse osmosis (RO) membranes or as the primary treatment and is available in both 4” and 8” configurations, it offers great flexibility and convenience for many applications. Highly efficient with optimized membrane area and several modern cleaning regimes, the Hydranautics 8040 CPA3 RO Membrane is capable of producing over 600 million gallons per day of pure water and has become the go-to choice amongst global municipalities and industries.
Structural FRP Pressure Vessels
Structural FRP Pressure Vessels are an excellent option for residential and light commercial water treatment purposes due to their flexibility and simplicity. They come in standard polyester or chemical-resistant vinylester builds that are easy to install, making them a cost-effective solution for water treatment.